Monday 16 July 2012

Strike a Pose, more Instagram and Catwoman

It's a short one tonight as I must dash off to 5-a-sides! And yes, as this is a very style orientated blog, I still wear my hair band on the pitch....... Swiftly moving on.

What a night. Perfect for some Onestage A.M. (instagram) action. Took a few snaps on the walk home. It's days like this that living on the canal front is amazing. I love it.







Strike a Pose


It's not one for us lads I'm afraid, but none the less I thought it was a great idea and the girls could well go mad for it. It's called Pose. Basically upload a picture of yourself in your threads for a night on the town, and it allows you to tag all of your outfit, from topshop top, to Schuh shoes. Looks really cool - might do an Eddie Izzard and give it a try...

Download it now: Pose.com


Catwoman


Now I'd always have been looking forward to the 3rd of these Batman films, but the return of Catwoman (lets forget Halle Berry ever happened) is going to be amazing. Anne Hathaway looks stunning here! Fingers crossed her part is written in properly... if the Joker and Two Face are anything to go by, she'll be awesome. Tom Hardy is a favourite of mines also - so hurry up and arrive at the IMAX Batman!





I'm off to score some legendary goals (pant at the side of the pitch), have a great night guys,


DVP

#therealstylodelic

No comments:

Post a Comment