Tuesday 17 July 2012

Mondays over - time to start the week



Hey all. It's Tuesday already. Or #teasday (check out Teasday blog) as some may call it - mugs out! I write this while stuffing my face with a McD's, the obvious choice after leaving my salad in the fridge this morning.


More Posing


If you checked out the blog yesterday you'll have seen the Pose app being featured - well the guys @Pose have informed me that it's not just for the ladies, any of you fashion conscious chaps can post and tag your threads on there too! Let me know if you do and I'll feature you in the blog!


(This was Pete Burns first attempt at Pose. Should see his latest ones.... cringe.)



Pizza the Action


I've been caught on camera being a mentalist. Fortunately it's not anything that can see me put behind bars, but I may end up in a padded cell for being overly excited in the following clip:

Mexican wave for Domino's. (opens in youtube)

The whole Mexican wave thing is for the launch of a new Mexican Domino's pizza. It tasted great - try it out!


Mark Watson


This guy is hilarious. He's playing at Funny in Falkirk this month, the new (last couple of years) comedy festival for Central Scotland. I've just got tickets for Mark Watson. The guy is hilarious! You can get tickets for just £10 here! (itison.com). 



Don't say I'm not good to you!


Much love,

DVP

@StylodelicDave
#therealstylodelic


No comments:

Post a Comment