Thursday 12 July 2012

Recycled fashion and Sun hitting the streets



What a morning to wake up to. Finally the sun has got his hat on, and he's throwing a party. It has genuinely put me in a good mood today - so here's the blog.






ARGH MY EYES



The shock of sun piercing my eyes before work was definitely a good start to the day. Got some great shots on Instagram, especially this one of the @Debenhams building. Just really like the way the sun is lighting it up, Argyle Street is almost always in the shade/under cloud - so was cool seeing this fine bit of architecture something other than dull grey.








CATS



Billy Connolly - Lol. Anchorman - Lol. Cats doing stupid things - again, pretty god damn funny. But the first and only one of these to be celebrated with a festival is...... the furry felines. Organisers have described the event as "a chance for people to come and LOL together". Superb.


Link - BBC LOLcats article






NEW COLOURS



I'm an Arsenal fan. That's it been said. So the new away kit was revealed today, and it's made from your recycled drinks bottles! Now that is pretty damn cool...






Alex Song (left of line-up) is proper going for it with his lovely pose in the shot above, and his comments are my favourite part (from the Telegraph) - very much the modern footballer:


"I think the new design is really nice - I’m a guy who likes fashion and when I saw these colours, I was very happy. This kit is different to last season’s and I’m really excited to wear it. I might do something with my hair to match."




FINALLY



There's a new must-see show starting on Watch HD tonight. Sky Channel 109. I had no idea either... 


Tonight's first episode of "Dynamo - Magician Impossible" sees the awesome Illusionist/Magician hit the streets of Rio. This guy is awesome. Move over David Blaine, anyone can swallow a tub of anti-freeze and live in the freezer for a month. Don't pretend you've not tried...






Adios amigos.


DVP


@stylodelicdave
#therealstylodelic

No comments:

Post a Comment