Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Low Down...

Hey! So this is me, home from work, dinner had (bloody masterpiece tonight - pasta carbonara with fancy pants mushrooms and panchetta) and blogging like a maniac for the first time.

By the way, I just want to share this with your first off: Perfectly Timed Photos on Lost at E Minor
Found it god damn hilarious! The cat is AMAZEBALLS (extremely relevant description once you see the pic).

So here I am in a world that knows no boundaries, but with so many blogs/bloggers out there... where the hell do you start?!

Here's the lowdown. For anyone that doesn't know me already, I'm a creative designer based in Glasgow, with a love of music, design, football, xbox and other boy things. But whilst I'll refer to all of the above in various measures, I think I'm going to combine my love of music and design, and bring you my opinion on some of the latest work in those fields.

Don't worry, I won't be moaning about the use of 'Times New Roman' on the new Rihanna EP, but I will almost ALWAYS rip her to shreds for what has became of the pop music industry today haha. Be prepared Rihanna lovers :).

Oh, in the meantime, check out 'Leclerc' on Facebook. That's my musical venture. And www.stylodelic.co.uk is my creative website - lots of stuff on there to keep you amused!

The first look at design and dose of Rihanna bashing (oh, how Chris Brown of me) will come soon :D.

Much love,

DVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment