Monday 9 July 2012

Apple on a Monday

What's up guys. Hope today's been a good one and there's not too many Monday Blue's floating about.



MURRAY


One guy who will be glad the weekend is over is Andy Murray. He's been the focus of all of our attention at Wimbledon as he always is, but finally for the right reasons as the "Great British Public" (puke) accept him as one of us. Even the Centre Court roof couldn't save the grass from a good soaking at the end...

Good article in the Guardian by Charlie Brooker here: Andy Murray: not miserable, just normal




APPLE


Today was my first trip to see... The Geniuses. I've had my iPhone 4 for two years now, and having struggled with a dodgy home button for months (we all have right?!) I finally made the pilgrimage to the forsaken land i.e. The Apple Store. I thoroughly expected some Stephen Hawking type character to roll out and produce a shiny new iPhone from a teleportation device as the tales of these incredible beings would suggest. But instead, my phone couldn't be fixed, the home button's still shit, and I now have a retard button to help me use my phone. Thanks Great Ones!




INSTAGRAM


Okay, it's not long since FB bought over Instagram (or Onestage A.M. as my predictive text likes to call it - great name!) and the craze is taking off again. Do you use it? I find it much more appealing than posting pictures on Facebook. I can post a lot more art/fashion pics and such without being judged by the deranged FB trolls. Follow me at stylodelicdave



GOODBYE MONDAY!


Here's a song to keep your chin up, that's Monday over and the week will only get better! :D

Noah and the Whale - Tonight's The Kind Of Night (opens in youtube)

(Awesome album sleeve)





Much love,

DVP

@StylodelicDave
#therealstylodelic

No comments:

Post a Comment