Friday 27 July 2012

Dirty Harry, the Games and reaching distance

I am now out back on the blog (yes I said blog) because... I'VE SEEN BATMAN!!



Go ahead... Make my day

It's the Euromillions tonight along with the millionaire raffle. And my first lucky dip has thrown up some of my favourite numbers! Here's today's choice of tee to give me the best possible chance...

(Feeling lucky? - stylodelicdave on instagram)



The Dark Knight Rises

Amazing film... So glad I can come out from under my rock now and get my Batman geek on! You get everything you want, and more from start to the end. Bane is a perfect villain to follow the Joker. Did I not say Anne Hathaway would be good?? She nailed it (in an awesome costume too... I'm in love).

Oh and @morjaz6364 brought this guy to my attention. His name is Josh Bruce, and he does some sweet illustrations of the characters from the film,  amongst other cool stuff - check out his site: Redbubble 

(Redbubble Bane tee)



Reaching Distance

For me, and probably every other 20-something male on the planet, your happiness at home is pretty much hanging by a thin thread known simply as... Reaching Distance. Even the other end of the couch is too far for the remote to find itself... and as for my phone charger... I'll just let it drain out.




"The Games"

Okay so Glasgow is an 'Olympic City', but I can't help but  notice literally no excitement at all. I think there's probably more concern about the price of Buckfast than the cost of tickets for the games - though it did put me off going to see the Spain game yesterday.


Have a great Friday night all - much love,


DVP

@StylodelicDave
#therealstylodelic - please tweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment