Tuesday 10 July 2012

Rain on Teasday


Hey guys and girls, thanks for checking out my blog again. It's now been up and running for a week, and to celebrate I'll be releasing a charity single featuring Jesse J, JLS and Toby Anstis.




#TEASDAY


A day dedicated to tea? Perhaps just a twitter trend looking to hit new heights? Well I've decided to pitch in and give it my support anyway. Upload a pic of your tea mug to Twitter with hashtag #teasday - and get involved. I felt obliged when I saw @Junkwin and @Scooshmeister proper going for it with full enthusiasm haha. Good effort guys. Now get #therealstylodelic trending ;).

(I designed this one myself :D Peter Chang inspired)


BLING BLING!


The link has now been removed so it fits my womanly wrists, some Italian bling brought back from the Mafia infested nation by the rents. It's pretty cool - and definitely unique. I'll stick this on with a black shirt at the weekend - sorted.



RAIN


Okay it's getting to the point now where I'm thinking of jacking this country in. The thought of waking up to grey skies for the rest of my life really isn't appealing. It makes for good shots though! (stylodelicdave on instagram)



ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY CHARITY SINGLE


Okay, so maybe I haven't had time to gather the troops and lay out my plans for the latest chart topper - but I have been working on music for years under 'Leclerc', and here's probably my favourite tune of them all. Put this together with my mate Stephen Walker.

Hope you like, see y'all tomorrow... Leclerc - Synesthesia (opens in youtube)


DVP

@StylodelicDave
#therealstylodelic





No comments:

Post a Comment