Wednesday 18 July 2012

Castles, Special needs and Tron


That's funny... I didn't think I'd purchased a castle to live in, but there seems to be a permanent moat outside my front door and back door when I step outside. Is anyone else really hacked off with this at the moment? Argh... I'll brave it and here goes tonight's blog.

Ergh, it's a.......



Not a torn up Mr Motivator shellsuit... but the Paralympics 2012 logo. Seriously now, we are all behind the Paralaympics, yet with this design it seems like they are trying to turn the rest of us 'special' to gain more a bigger following. If you look at it long enough, you lose the majority of your brain cells... come on now! Who hired these people?


Talc

I saw @ivorysmoke mentioning talcum powder earlier on Twitter, and feeling like a 5 year old when using it. I'm trying to remember when I grew out of it... must've been around that age. If only my parents had been irresponsible and let me watch Scar Face at that age, I would have been covering everything in the stuff! That's possibly why they didn't... #TinyTonyMontana




Tron

So if you've seen Tron Legacy, this will make perfect sense... DOWN-LOAD-THE-SOUND-TRACK. It's possibly the best soundtrack to a film for the past decade. If the story of Tron hasn't grasped you in to watch it on Sky Movies (it's on all the time), then Daft Punk's amazing album should do the trick. It really chilled me out after a long day today!





So that's all tonight guys, more to come tomorrow. If you'd like to see my attempt at the London 2012 logo, it's on instagram (stylodelicdave) or follow me on Twitter (username below).

Much love,

DVP

@StylodelicDave
#therealstylodelic





No comments:

Post a Comment