Thursday 30 August 2012

The best and worst of music, and a couple of classics combine

Well? Have you came across a pregnant Chinese woman yet?! Of course not... they don't exist (disclaimer: they possibly do). You may have to check out the previous blog to understand that, but here comes the latest one...

Songs that shouldn't exist

I know you need the bad to make the good stand out, and the brilliant shine, but really... I'd be happy if all shit music was binned. I'm talking about lack of effort, literally none. Listen to this song I heard whilst browsing in TK Maxx yesterday (payday shopping addiction)...

Kwes - Bashful (opens in youtube). Literally the worst song I've heard in years - please share my pain.

iTunesFestival

On the other hand there's 30 days of live music at the Roundhouse in London. Some top acts like Muse, Deadmaus, Lana Del Rey and the usual suspects as well (Jessie J, Noel Gallagher etc... meh). Visit here and select as many gigs as you'd like to go to (all of them if you're mental) and you can win tickets with a simple click!



Pulp Fiction meets Street Fighter II

And I jizzed, in, my pants... The arcade game all movie and gamer geeks would love to play. Unfortunately, it's not real. I was a bit premature there (need to get that sorted). It's actually a tee design by Filippo Morini (buy it here) however, it's begging on someone developing it! The perfect app store game?! I'd say so...

(Who would you go? Shotgun Butch...)


See you all next time, get involved on Twitter: #therealstylodelic

Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment