Thursday 2 August 2012

Google's doodles, comedy and Topman


What a few days it's been in the Olympics! The fear of too much expectation has been washed away in the water and on land thanks to our amazing @TeamGB athletes! Whilst we get all swept up in the moment, Google's Olympic efforts are floundering a little...


Google Olympics

So Google have decided to make two weeks of Olympic based doodles... pretty neat idea right? But would someone explain to me why today's table tennis effort is the shape of a sanitary towel? #AnyOtherShape




Belly buttons out

The girls do it all the time. In summer you can expect to see a lot of flesh, though it looks like Topman have again gone a bit far with their tees... I like my low V or U-necks, but this is bordering on a mankini. Navels out lads.




Purchased

I did manage to escape the gravitational pull of the V, and as I clung to the rails for dear life, I pulled this grasped hold of this number. Topman's sizes are notoriously fucked up, but this shirt fits nicely, expect to see me in it soon.



 

Mark Watson

He's one of my favourite comedians and I went to see him at Funny in Falkirk on Tuesday. Absolutely brilliant show... I got a bit of interaction too! He's doing the same gig at the fringe - highly recommended.


Well as its a nice evening I'll keep it short. Some beers after work tomorrow, so who knows when you'll next hear from me...

Much love,

@StylodelicDave

#therealstylodelic

No comments:

Post a Comment