Tuesday 14 August 2012

Blood, diamonds and the Daniels



I'd say I've successfully returned to the world of blogging after recovering from Olympics fever yesterday. Here's some stuff that's caught my eye today!


Glasgow in Black and White

I've been taking a lot of shots of Glasgow before and after work these days. Designing for a website, you often need to get your creativity surging outside the office rather than inside. The streets of Glasgow look pretty cool with a b&w instagram filter...

(some crazy reflections on the buildings - follow me @stylodelicdave)


Lana Del Rey

Saw a cool shot of Lana Del Rey on a tee yesterday. I like her face so Google Image'd her, and this led to a couple of hours of sketching last night. It's a diamond in her mouth - not a pog.



The Newsroom

TV really is shit these days. You can choose from either Eastenders, some drunken twats with too much money or whatever's on Channel 5.

I have however found a gem of a show called The Newsroom with Jeff Daniels in the lead role, as anchor. It's on Sky Atlantic and Sky Player. Here's not driving a giant dog, but still give it a watch. It's well reem.......




That's all for today guys and girls,

Til next time!


@StylodelicDave

#therealstylodelic

No comments:

Post a Comment