Monday 3 September 2012

Segway rallying, books and boobs

Been a busy weekend with bowling and a house party to say goodbye to Big Al who's heading to the States for a couple of years, followed by some Segway Rallying on Sunday! I sound like I get out a lot don't I? Excellent...


Pulp

So when I blog I tend to tag my topics on Twitter, FB etc. Pulp Fiction came up in last weeks blog and this has lead to an outstanding discovery on Twitter! "Topless Pulp Fiction" seems to be the liberal book-worm and peeping Tom's paradise! Not for the faint hearted. Follow them here: @ToplessPulp

(Anne Hathaway and Helen whats-her-face from Soccer AM)


Segway Rallying

My uncle is often lost for what to get me and my bro (@AngryAndroid83) for Christmas, but this time he hit the nail on the head with what at first sounded a bit odd... Segway Rallying. But this was well and truly one of my favourite experiences of the year! Pics to come on Twitter soon! Definitely try it if you ever get the chance!

(Helmets ALWAYS make me look spesh)



H&M

Pretty cool tee in H&M at the moment. I'm not the biggest Nirvana fan (excuse my ignorance) but if you are, I really like the design on this number.

(Screw it, I'll download there album so I can buy this tomorrow...)

Well that's all for tonight guys,

Til next time, much love!

@StylodelicDave

#therealstylodelic

No comments:

Post a Comment