Friday 28 September 2012

Phantom, Threads and The Killers

Well I managed to bag a sneaky day off today, so that's me free to reflect on the past weeks events...

Phantom of the Opera


Last Friday saw me sitting front row, centre of the circle in Edinburgh Playhouse watching the newest performance of Phantom. Having grown up listening to the soundtrack... was a genuinely amazing experience to see it live for the first time. Highly recommended.



H&M


This place has really mad an impression on me in the last year. Some awesome threads and with Lana Del Rey (definitely would) and David Beckham (possibly still.would) sporting their range, they must be doing something right.

(Resisted temptation to super-impose myself...)


The Killers


YESSSS! So I've been awaiting this album along with Muse' latest effort for some time, worrying if they will be back at there best... good news, if you think Sam's Town was the Killers doing it properly, this album has a lot of similarities, and some really good tracks! Definitely worth a download and up there for best album of the year.

(The Killers - Battleborn. Rated 8.5/10)
 



Well I must go and enjoy my long weekend! Much love :)

@StylodelicDave

No comments:

Post a Comment