Tuesday 9 October 2012

H&M Fashion, Muse, Lana and Mexicans



SO my innate ramblings have got me here... I have a good few regular readers now, and thanks to everyone who's checked out my page either once or every time a new blog goes up. I'm gonna try and focus a little on what Stylodelic is all about. Great design, my take on latest trends/culture and of course... all things style.


Once upon a time in Glasgow


Wellington was feeling the heat this week, switching his regular road cone for a sombrero... one too many tequila's I think!


(Are you a Mexi-can... or a Mexi-can't?)

M-m-m-m-m-muse - The 2nd Law

It's been out for a week now, and I was so afraid of my love for these guys being tainted, it took me 3 days to buy it. I am a fool for ever doubting though... This is everything any music fan could ask for! It reminds me of The Wall by Pink Floyd for some reason... 10/10. Listen in Spotify below.



(I just started using Spotify this week... do I have special needs?!)

 

Another musical discovery

The Temper Trap's new album went under the radar a little bit! Absolutely brilliant track on there though... It's very Smiths in it's political references!

The Temper Trap - London's Burning (opens in youtube)


(Back on the scene - loved their first album)

Sleeves


So the latest trend seems to be jackets with sleeves of a different material. A take on baseball classics. As I'm all about H&M right now, here's a pretty cool number with a decent price tag of £39.99. I like this. Get it here.

(Maybe H&M will let me meet Lana if I keep going buying from them?!)


Speaking of LDR


Here's my latest illustration of my muse-of-the-moment! Pretty happy with it. Time to try painting her next I think!

(Can only apologise for the awful photo... but she still looks stunning!)



That's all for this week folks! Thanks for reading!


@StylodelicDave

#therealstylodelic

No comments:

Post a Comment