Wednesday 14 November 2012

Jimmy Eat World, Hilton Glasgow and Topman

Here to set trends rather than just discuss them... here's the latest TRS. Sorry for the delay since the last entry, I've been rather busy out and about! Tomorrow night I'll be at the opening party for Chaophraya Thai Restaurant in Edinburgh, with the wonderful @morjaz6364 - so best squeeze this in now :).


Hilton's Bday


Hilton Glasgow celebrated it's 20th Birthday with a great party last Thursday night. I took this pic of the acrobats (may have been waiters) and the ice sculpture, and that's about the last thing I remember. Check out their 3 new bar/restaurants open now - they all seemed pretty slick!


(Ice to see you... I said it)



Topman's Topshelf.


Topman was once somewhere to go when you wanted the coolest tees or something for the weekend. Basically since falling behind to the likes of Primark, they've hit a midlife crisis... Check out this selection from the Argyll Street store.


(Where's Rylan to model these for us?)



Missing The Middle


I've been missing out. It has taken years and finally the discovery of Spotify to bring the joys of Jimmy Eat World to my attention. A great band, and similar to the type of music I'll be making with @StephenALOL in the new Leclerc recording sessions! I'd only ever heard "The Middle", but with so many albums of theirs, I'm have a JEW orgy...... (sounds very odd).


(Celebrity interaction is like heroin - I'd imagine)


I'm a Celebrity


It's started pretty well and I actually recognize at least 8 of the contestants. A welcome break from a lot of the other chaff out there at the moment. Here's a preview...

(Awful at everything bar showering)

See you all next time,

#therealstylodelic

No comments:

Post a Comment